Philipp Pointner, Chief of Digital Identity and Loryll DeNamur, Director Corporate Marketing - Jumio
New global research from Jumio reveals disconnect between consumer awareness of generative AI and deepfakes and the risk these technologies pose to online security.
In this webinar, we will review key findings from the Jumio 2023 Online Identity Study, highlight key differences in fraud risks between industry sectors, and countries around the world, and highlight how organizations can better protect and reassure consumers on their online identity concerns.
Dean Nicolls, VP of Growth Marketing and Reinhard Hochrieser, VP of Product Management - Jumio
Did you know that 68% of consumers abandoned the application process of a financial service product – meaning that financial service providers lost an estimated €5.7Bn during the onboarding process. Since most customers need to identity proof new users, the question is how can they reduce the friction and high levels of abandonment that prevents them from onboarding more legitimate customers.
Join our product experts and learn proven tactics for increasing conversion rates and delighting your online customers by simplifying the onboarding journey, including:
- How to reduce the number of steps
- How to exploit multiple onboarding channels (SDK & web)
- The importance of passive liveness detection
- How to automate fraud checks on the ID document
- The importance of tapping into real-time fraud signals (device reputation, email age, phone intel) *
- The need to provide clear (non-jargony) instructions to the consumer
- Why you need to give customers a second bite of the apple (i.e., course correct after submitting a blurry image)
Stuart Wells, CTO - Jumio
Many people believe they can spot a deepfake, but the reality is they are getting increasingly difficult to detect without the help of AI. Join us for an eye-opening session that explores the increasingly sophistication of deepfakes and why this emerging threat poses a growing concern for companies.
In this session, you will:
- Gain insights into the evolving sophistication of deepfakes and the challenges they pose
- Understand how advanced AI technology can help detect and combat deepfake fraud
- Discover strategies for verifying the authenticity of digital identities, mitigate risks associated with impersonation, and maintain the integrity of their online ecosystems.
Daryl Huff, VP Advanced Development - Jumio
Phishing scams have become a significant concern for the financial services industry, especially with the rise of generative AI like ChatGPT enabling more sophisticated attacks. To address this, financial institutions must review their current KYC processes and technologies.
Join our session to hear from subject matter experts as they discuss:
• Evolving fraud tactics used by sophisticated fraudsters.
• The dual role of AI as a potential threat to financial services and a tool to combat financial crime.
• Implementing multi-factor and risk-based authentication with AI, biometric, and fraud intelligence to enhance online platform security and user experience.
Anna Convery, Jumio; Juliet Eccleston, CBI Sharing Economy; Christina Thakor-Rankin, 1710 Gaming; Assaf Kipnis, ASK Integrity
Join us for a critical discussion on the importance of robust identity verification with the goal of preventing underage access to online gaming, gambling, platforms, social media platforms, as well as retail or alcohol sites.
We’ll share the latest research findings that highlight the importance of age verification measures in safeguarding young consumers. Our industry experts will share best practices and key considerations for implementing a comprehensive IDV with age verification systems.
John Hammond, Cybersecurity Researcher - Huntress; Dean Nicolls, VP of Growth Marketing - Jumio
Over the last year, more and more accounts have been hacked and subject to account takeovers. While using a strong password and two-factor authentication is better than the alternative, the use of SMS-based authentication is the heart of the problem. But not all 2FA setups are built the same and the one that's perhaps the most vulnerable to account takeover is also one of the most popular.
In this 30 minute webinar, we will cover the following topics:
- Review the different types of authentication in the market today
- How does SMS-based 2FA work?
- How are hackers intercepting one-time codes and taking over accounts
- Short demo of how the hack works
- Discover how biometric-based authentication works & why it's a smart alternative