Access the webinar for a panel discussion with Digital Asset, industry research firm, The ValueExchange, and management consulting firm, Bain & Company. This fireside conversation explores the current position of asset tokenization in the marketplace and educates the market on the main drivers for creating digital assets today - from eliminating risk to reduced costs, seamless post-trade services, and increased product innovation and security. Gain insight into the current market themes surrounding the case for large-scale digitization, powered by key data points from a recent factsheet by The ValueExchange, The numbers behind tokenization, to drive the dialogue.
Conversations on the Edge is a series of opportunities to get exclusive, high-impact insight into the value of tokenization and blockchain on asset issuances.
This session includes discussions on:
- The market themes we are seeing as a result of the widespread creation of digitally native assets
- Current opportunities for the creation of new assets, steps the market must take to realize risk reduction and cost
savings, and the requirements to enable transformation
- The business use case for the private alts market and uncover what matters to managers and investors
The session features:
- Kelly Mathieson, Chief Business Development Officer, Digital Asset
- Barnaby Nelson, Chief Executive Officer, The ValueExchange
- Richard Walker, Partner, Bain
In an ever-evolving financial landscape, digital issuance is revolutionizing the way we think about capital raising and debt servicing. In our latest Conversations from the Edge with Digital Asset’s Kelly Mathieson, Thomas Sullivan (Societe Generale) delves into how the world of finance is ready to step into a new era.
Digital Asset’s Kelly Mathieson, Cynthia Sachs from Versana, and Ellen Hefferan sit down for an in-depth conversation uncovering key insights into today's loan market landscape and digital transformation trends. This installment of ‘Conversations from the Edge’ highlights Versana’s Syndicated Loan platform, which is rapidly reshaping the debt capital markets and capturing the attention of leading agent banks.
What you can expect:
- Versana’s Impact: An overview of Versana's transformative role in the corporate credit market, focusing on benefits
for agent banks and the buy-side.
- Current Loan Market Landscape: A snapshot of today's loan market operations.
- Data Privacy Among Agent Banks: Strategies for ensuring data privacy in a competitive banking environment.
- Digital Transformation: Insights into how digitization is reshaping loan operations.
‘Conversations from the Edge’ emphasizes crucial themes that drive digital ecosystem growth across the financial industry. Our guests are selected to share their experiences, challenges, and successes, painting a comprehensive picture of the rapidly evolving landscape.
How does Broadridge stay ahead in the #DLT and #smartcontracts space? Paul Chiappetta addresses this question in our 'Conversations from the Edge' series, highlighting the journey beyond the POC stage. He shares his experience on the importance of simple, efficient technology integration with existing financial processes.