Drew Schlussel, Senior Director, Technical Product Marketing, Wasabi; Kirsten Stoner, Product Strategy Technologist, Veeam
Veeam’s v12 release of their flagship Backup and Recovery product, with so many new features, signals a significant shift in the importance of cloud object storage. Now it is easier, and more affordable, to keep your backups secure and enhance your IT systems’ resilience. Join Wasabi and Veeam’s upcoming webinar to learn more about their new product, what is driving these innovations and what it means for you.
What you will learn:
- All the new v12 features for cloud object storage and data protection
- How direct to cloud backups can still satisfy 3-2-1
- Why NAS and endpoint backups to the cloud make $en$e
- How hot cloud storage is the ideal solution for Veeam
By registering for this webinar you agree to share your contact details and be contacted by Wasabi and Veeam.
Joseph Brunsman, Brunsman Advisory Group; Drew Schlussel, Wasabi; Kurt Abrahams, MSP360
Ransomware attacks aren’t going anywhere anytime soon, in fact, they are only increasing daily. Recovering from an attack shouldn’t cost you your business. Wasabi and MSP360 believe that obtaining cyber insurance should be simple and cost-effective for everyone and every business both large and small.
There are many suggestions for how companies can be more compliant for cyber insurance requirements. It’s important to identify what is essential to implement. In this discussion we’ll dive into features like immutability, 2FA and encryption and explore how they can help you and your clients.
Join this webinar to hear from cyber insurance expert Joseph Brunsman, Founder and President of Brunsman Advisory Group along with Drew Schlussel from Wasabi and Kurt Abrahams from MSP360.
10 lucky attendees will receive a copy of Jospeh Brunsman’s book: Damage Control: Cyber Insurance and Compliance!
What you will learn:
- What is the current landscape for cyberthreats and how it’s changing cyber insurance requirements
- Best practices for lowering cyber insurance costs and mitigating ransomware (use immutability/object lock!)
- How Wasabi and MSP360’s combined solution keeps your data secure, compliant, and resilient
Danny Collins, Product Marketing Manager, Wasabi Technologies; Mike O’Neil, Director of Systems Engineers, Scale Computing
The digital transformation in the video surveillance industry is generating a new demand among customers processing data closer to the endpoint, or the edge.
Local, edge-based management systems bring together the processing, management, storage, and sharing of video data with other relevant technologies consolidating and simplifying the overall deployment and resources. By employing this hyperconverged methodology, surveillance and IT practitioners alike can create solutions focused on simplifying the integration with and management of new and existing technologies while reducing latency and improving security, scalability and flexibility.
How can users embrace this shift towards the hyperconvergence of networking, compute, and storage solutions most efficiently?
Join Wasabi Technologies and Scale Computing to understand the benefits of bringing video surveillance to the edge with innovative technology solutions that improve functionality, integration, and performance of deployments at the intersection of IT and security.
- Mike O’Neil, Director of Systems Engineers, Scale Computing
- Danny Collins, Product Marketing Manager, Wasabi Technologies
By registering for this webinar you agree to share your contact details and be contacted by Wasabi and Scale Computing.
Whit Jackson, VP of Media & Entertainment – Wasabi Technologies; Nick Ashwin, Chief Revenue Officer – Americas, Imagen
Demands on media producers and distributors to deliver content to broadcasters, OTT channels and partners fast, accurately and securely are at an all-time high. In the past, when programs and films were produced on film and tape, the steps in the media supply chain were separate and self-contained. But today, with so much content available in so many channels, being viewed on many different devices, a smooth and interconnected media distribution workflow is vital if media producers are to deliver programs fast and efficiently to the channels and devices consumers are watching on.
As the sports and media landscape continues to evolve, organizations must address these challenges by ensuring their current workflow tech stack aligns with today's needs. Cloud-based media asset management is a crucial component in improving media distribution models. In this webinar, Wasabi and Imagen will delve into the rapidly evolving media distribution landscape and how their joint cloud-based media asset management solution is enabling organizations to meet the demands of modern media distribution workflows.
What you will learn:
- Current pain points of the media distribution supply chain and how organizations can address those issues.
- Overview and benefits of a future-forward cloud-based media management and delivery workflow.
- Deep dive into a joint Imagen and Wasabi customer’s media distribution use case.
- Whit Jackson, VP of Media & Entertainment – Wasabi Technologies
- Nick Ashwin, Chief Revenue Officer – Americas, Imagen
By registering for this webinar you agree to share your contact details and be contacted by Wasabi and Imagen.
Drew Schlussel, Sr. Director of Product Mktg Manager, Wasabi; Anthony Cusimano, Director of Tech Mktg, Object First
Ransomware is inevitable and expensive. Ensuring your data is protected when you get hit is paramount to a fast recovery. Wasabi and Object First deliver the most secure and cost-effective hybrid storage architecture for Veeam Backup & Replication users. Working together, Wasabi and Object First fulfill Veeam's 3-2-1-1-0 backup guidance with economical cloud object storage and fast on-premises storage. Ensure you can recover your data when you need it most.
See how Wasabi and Object First combine to offer an exceptionally secure and affordable hybrid backup solution – one that provides the performance, security, and economics necessary to combat the ongoing ransomware threat.
What you will learn:
- Why you need ransomware attack resiliency
- Why the "3-2-1" guideline of data protection is the gold standard for risk mitigation
- How Wasabi and Object First combine to provide the ultimate solution for getting your data back online after a ransomware attack
- Drew Schlussel, Sr. Director of Product Marketing Manager, Wasabi
- Anthony Cusimano, Director of Technical Marketing, Object First
By registering for this webinar you agree to share your contact details and be contacted by Wasabi and Object First
Rob Callaghan, Sr Product Marketing Manager, Wasabi; Jason Von Eberstein, Senior Principal Product Manager, Veritas
As a business owner/operator, you have to take on a lot of jobs. Data backup and recovery and storage shouldn't be one of them.
The Veritas Backup Exec and Wasabi solution focuses on keeping data protection simple, secure and unified. You choose what to back up, where to store it and how to pay for it. Your data remains secure and available at every stage—whether backing up on-premises to the cloud, protecting workloads within the cloud, recovering from the cloud or just connecting to on-prem storage.
What you will learn:
- Ransomware isn’t going away – do you have the protection you need?
- Why storing multiple copies of your backups and using object lock and immutability can mitigate ransomware attacks
- Why are Wasabi + Veritas the best option for storing your data
- Rob Callaghan, Sr Product Marketing Manager, Wasabi
- Jason Von Eberstein, Senior Principal Product Manager, Veritas
By registering for this webinar you agree for your contact information to be shared with Wasabi and Veritas.
Jaslyn Scribner, Craig Yonge, Wasabi; Mark Heintzman, Hanwha
Organizations are eager to embrace solutions that simplify integration of complementary technologies while ensuring security, scalability, and affordability; this demand is what drives innovation among industry leaders like Hanwha Vision and Wasabi Technologies.
Join us to learn about the benefits of bringing together new and existing surveillance solutions with a powerful pairing of technologies.
Following this webinar, you will be able to:
- Define a hybrid cloud storage infrastructure and understand the key value propositions
- Effectively position Hanwha & Wasabi’s surveillance solution featuring hybrid cloud storage
- Obtain an exclusive 30-day free trial of the Hanwha & Wasabi solution for client demos or personal use
Register today to gain a sneak peek into what to expect from Hanwha and Wasabi with GSX just around the corner and to sign up for a live demo at the show!
- Jaslyn Scribner, Global Technology Alliances Manager, Wasabi Technologies
- Craig Yonge, Senior Alliance Marketing Manager, Surveillance, Wasabi Technologies
- Mark Heintzman, Technical Partnership Manager, Hanwha Vision
By registering for this webinar you agree to share your contact information with Wasabi and Hanwha.
David Boland, VP of Cloud Strategy, Wasabi; Dennis Radeke, Director of Strategic Development, M&E, LucidLink
The use of video in higher education has exploded. From the classroom to Admissions, Performing Arts, Athletics and beyond, more high-quality content is being produced on campus all the time. With budgets and deadlines always a concern, how can content producers leverage the cloud to stay ahead of the creative curve?
Join LucidLink and Wasabi on October 3 at 1:00 pm ET / 10:00 am PT for an webinar and live demonstration. Discover how easy it is to integrate your creative tools with Wasabi hot cloud storage and LucidLink Filespaces. This collaboration lets you edit videos from any location, team up with remote colleagues in real-time, and speed up final delivery of your product(s).
In this webinar, you will learn how to:
- Collaborate remotely with teammates to create compelling content
- Get immediate access to your media assets stored in Wasabi hot cloud storage
- Enhance team collaboration and eliminate file download delays using LucidLink to keep your media files in sync.
- Accelerate your video projects with LucidLink and Wasabi, offering predictable cost savings and transparency with no hidden charges such as cloud egress fees.
The future of remote collaboration is now! Don't miss the chance to gain insights from our experts, David Boland, VP of Cloud Strategy at Wasabi and Dennis Radeke, Director of Strategic Development, Media and Entertainment at LucidLink, on how video professionals can tackle today's production challenges.
- David Boland, VP of Cloud Strategy, Wasabi
- Dennis Radeke, Director of Strategic Development, Media and Entertainment, LucidLink
By registering for this webinar you agree to share your contact details and be contacted by Wasabi and LucidLink.
Drew Schlussel, Sr Director, Product Marketing, Wasabi; Dave Russell, VP of Enterprise Strategy, Veeam
According to Veeam's 2023 Data Protection Trends Report, 85% of organizations suffered at least one cyber attack in the preceding twelve months. Additionally, Veeam's recent Ransomware Trends survey of 1,200 unbiased IT leaders declared that 80% of victims paid the ransom, but many still could not recover.
In this incredibly informative session, we'll talk with Dave Russell, Vice President of Enterprise Strategy with Veeam, and discuss the key takeaways from the report, including:
- The impact on your choice of cloud storage vendor
- Security and resilience
- Ease of access to your data
- Drew Schlussel, Sr Director, Product Marketing, Wasabi
- Dave Russell, VP of Enterprise Strategy, Veeam
By registering for this webinar you agree to share your contact information with Wasabi Technologies and Veeam.