Ed Casmer, CEO, Cloud Storage Security and Jack Poller, Senior Analyst, ESG
Is your organization migrating to the cloud or transferring files within it? If so, establishing secure, ransomware-resilient data transfer processes is paramount.
To do so, consider applying modern data security, scanning, and classification at the time of ingest, after which, business leaders and IT teams have an excellent opportunity to assess the volume and type of data ingested; determine if any data contains malicious code; and protect storage systems from compromise.
In this Fireside Chat, join Enterprise Strategy Group and Cloud Storage Security to gain practical insights on securing your cloud data transfers, including:
• Current cloud migration trends
• The ransomware attack frequency & impact
• Challenges of classifying data in the cloud
• And solutions that enable any organization to secure their data when moving files.
Russ Boyer, Principal Product Solution Architect, AWS Transfer Family // Ed Casmer, Founder and CTO, Cloud Storage Security
As business-to-business (B2B) data transfers continue to grow, ransomware remains prolific. To reduce risk of infiltration, extortion, and data loss, organizations are modernizing their file transfer strategy.
Join AWS Transfer Family and Cloud Storage Security as they discuss how to leverage fully managed file transfers over SFTP, FTPS, FTP and AS2 protocols and scanning file exchange workloads as part of the cloud-based data transfer process.
Watch this webinar to learn how to:
- securely move your file exchange workloads to AWS storage
- manage file transfers from one place
- easily scan files for ransomware and other malicious code, and
- ensure only clean data is allowed for use
all without impacting end users or application integrations.