Yana Steinbruck, Presales Solutions Architect - Boomi
Businesses depend on legacy ERP systems like SAP. But they struggle when it comes to integrating SAP data with other critical systems and creating a single source of truth throughout the digital ecosystem. That limits the ability of businesses to migrate to the cloud and make use of best-of-breed, cloud-based applications. Boomi makes the process of ERP Modernization seamless by addressing the needs around Cloud Migration, AI/Analytics, Data Stewardship, Total Cost of Ownership, and Composable/Decomposable ERP.
In this webinar you will learn:
- A self-service (citizen developer) approach to tracking cross-application processes in the cloud, EDI configuration, and building data catalogs
- The role of an intelligent data hub in ensuring data readiness, data synchronization, and the use of a workflow engine to track multi-cloud costs
- How Boomi Axis accesses all types of SAP data to enable AI/Analytics and other data-intensive processes
Stephanie Dechamps, APJ Marketing Director at Boomi
When you weave together customer data from across your digital ecosystems, you gain business insights that drive growth. And you can enable a seamless, exceptional experience for your customers.
Gain insights from Boomi’s APJ Marketing Director, Stephanie Dechamps, a seasoned marketing professional with experience working with global multinational technology companies such as Oracle, SAP and Boomi.
- What is Customer 360 and the role it plays in your CX digital transformation journey
- How to build right audience data and map it to your customer journey
- Latest technology that enables you to unify your digital ecosystem quickly and easily
Watch Part 2 of this series, “Eliminate Silos With a Customer 360 View and Master Data Hub”: https://www.brighttalk.com/webcast/18049/556746
Jack Gibson, Principal Solution Consultant at Boomi
Companies that utilize many applications often face data silos. And multiple data sources equate to data duplication, erroneous data, and inconsistent data.
Register for this webinar to hear:
- Common challenges around managing and maintaining a 360 view of the customer, and why traditional MDM products typically fail
- How to create a Hub and Spoke Architecture to simplify customer data synchronization and manage golden records
- How the Boomi Platform is uniquely positioned to create a Customer 360 view through the Master Data Hub technology
- Case Study: WLTH Supports Company Expansion Roadmap With Boomi
Discover how Boomi can help you power data-driven customer experiences, by eliminating data silos and creating a 360-degree view of your customers with a single source of truth.
Watch Part 1 of this series, “Customer 360 View Is Crucial to an Integrated User Journey”: https://www.brighttalk.com/webcast/18049/559072
Dang Nguyen, Head of Solution Consulting for Asia at Boomi
Multi-cloud is one of those commonly used phrases in technology discussions, like big data, digital transformation, and AI, that means various things to different organizations - and often different things to different people inside those firms.
To put it simply, multi-cloud refers to the use of more than one cloud platform or environment in an organization. However you define it, getting multi-cloud correctly is crucial for developing a connected business and transforming your digital enterprise.
Join our Head of Solution Consulting for Asia, Dang Nguyen, for this 30-minute engagement session to discuss about:
- Digital Transformation: Current State
- The rise of composite apps
- The Integrated Experience
- Introducing Boomi
Alan Pham, Systems Engineer at Boomi
See how Boomi’s industry-leading integration and automation platform quickly and easily unites everything and everyone in your digital ecosystem across channels, devices, and platforms.
In this on-demand demo, you will:
- Get an overview of Boomi’s iPaaS platform
- See how to integrate applications via a sample integration
- Explore the functionality and mechanics of Boomi
- Get a closer look into data and integration management
- Learn how Boomi supports hybrid architecture