James Fritz, CISO, NFP and Gretha Loubser, Product Manager, Platforms, Abnormal Security
As a leading insurance broker and consultant with a global reach and numerous acquisitions each year, NFP understands the critical importance of email security. However, the complexity of managing email threats, while integrating newly acquired companies, requires a new approach that dramatically simplifies administration, eliminates inefficient spend, and effectively stops advanced threats.
In this must-attend session, you’ll discover:
● What led NFP to reevaluate their legacy tools and consider replacing the SEG
● How the team is mitigating financial losses from advanced email threats
● Why they’re focused on keeping graymail out of executives' inboxes
● The process they use to integrate newly acquired companies with ease
● Why they turned to Abnormal to simplify and improve their email security
Don't miss the chance to hear directly from James Fritz, an industry expert with years of experience, as he shares his journey and offers recommendations for security teams seeking to move beyond the limitations of the SEG.
Ben Field, CISO, Florida Crystals Corporation and Gretha Loubser, Product Manager, Platforms, Abnormal Security
When Florida Crystals Corporation, a prominent sugarcane company, consistently saw advanced email attacks slip through its existing defenses, the company’s security team knew it was time for a different approach. The combination of a secure email gateway (SEG) and native cloud email security proved inadequate against today’s advanced threats as well as the modern security team’s needs for investigation and reporting. The company chose to move away from the traditional SEG to Abnormal and improved its security while reducing email security costs by 40%.
Join Florida Crystals’ CISO Ben Field at this live webinar as he shares:
- The lessons learned associated with Florida Crystal’s email security architecture
- The types of email attacks faced by the company’s global workforce
- How they stopped a BEC attack in progress during their Abnormal POV
- The impact Abnormal has made on the company’s security and security team’s productivity
Join our conversation with Ben, a seasoned cybersecurity professional, as he explores what led him to move Florida Crystals beyond the traditional approach to email security.
Thiago De Angelo, Enterprise Cybersecurity Architect, DexKo Global & Lane Billings, Dir of Product Marketing, Abnormal
DexKo Global, a leading manufacturer of highly-engineered running gear for trailer, RV, and towable equipment, employs 7000 employees across dozens of locations, frequently acquires new companies, and collaborates with a complex supply chain of hundreds of partners and contractors. In the last two years, they’ve made huge strides in modernizing their email security program, freeing up the budget and bandwidth to advance more strategic initiatives.
Key to success? Retiring their legacy SEG in favor of a modern, API-based email security architecture.
In this fireside chat, Thiago de Angelo, Enterprise Security Architect from DexKo, will take the wheel, sharing how DexKo’s security team migrated away from their legacy SEG, and drastically reduced global email attack surface by catching socially engineered email threats with behavioral AI.
Register now, and you’ll learn:
- Why DexKo decided to retire its secure email gateway in favor of Microsoft + Abnormal
- How the migration worked and the time commitment involved
- Which automation, protection, and productivity benefits they now experience with the AI-based platform
- Lessons learned from life after the SEG